Thursday, May 16, 2013

Into the Workforce

No photo to substitute for this week... rather a short post of what I have been up to for the first half week before my official perm job commence next week.

1. Monday: Slacking at home; help my mum dye her hair
2. Tuesday: When for some scan and check my phone. Thought it was faulty, lucky it was the charging wire. 
3. Wednesday: When for my health check and met E for late lunch cum dinner + desserts. 
Awfully Chocolate @ Raffles city

Black Ball Signature @bugis+

4. Thursday: Done with HPV vaccination with Sister. Met Siying and baby Pebe for some outing. =)

Thats all for the last week of freedom.
I will be heading down to Navy Open House on Sat! Im actually quite excited to be onboard, likewise seeing my man in his uniform. ^^ Yums~~~ HAHA!

Loves,wena

No comments: