Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Over the Last Week of May

Mmmm.... So where do I even start from?

Declaration: Very wordy post ahead.

Last week of May, was fruitfully spent! I have officially started work and my second week is coming to an end before June starts. Job was great! Colleague are super nice! My first ever perm job experience was good thus far, as I will be assigned out to other location where I will be spending my next 6 mths with them. Met most of the colleagues, they were all very friendly and nice! However, for one. BUT is okay! Probably that was not a good day for this person. 

p/s: I need to maintain the positive energy!

Second week into my induction programe and somehow I am feeling the "missed" because we will be spitting our ways real soon. =( Hope we could still catch up with each other after our OJT. Have been busy catching up all the emails and spending my weekends fully. Rather than sleeping my day off and yet not to over spent as I only left with $100 to survive till end of June! Die lah~~~ Got to bring bread everyday to work for lunch. =X

So over the last weekend, attended my friend's baby's 1st bd celebration! 
It was really heart warming to see so many relatives and friends came down for this occasion.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

I feel more like a real aunty now. Gosh.. =X But Im really happy to see them having a family of their own! Me wan too! LOL!!!! Im just insane and naive to talk about family now. HAHA. Anyways, hereby wishes Phoebe Happy Birthday! ^^


They brought helium balloon to decor. Im always fascinated by these helium balloons. Makes me wanna fly too! All photos are posted on my FB pg. =)

A random pictures with my cousin. I really loves playing with him, but sometimes he can gets on my nerve men! Stubborn and show attitudes. HAHA! How I could dream on that I have a younger sibling so i could have a playmate. Sometimes, I wonder if I love kids or I just love to entertain them. Because taking care of toddlers like this age is not an easy job for an entire life leh. All rounder commitments (financial, physical, emotional & educational). Not easy to be a parents this era. 

Thats all with an erupted ending.
Loves, wena

No comments: