Saturday, May 18, 2013

Navy Open House 2013

In short they call it as NOH'13. 

This entire week or even month, A was really really busy with his job. It is a good thing that something is keeping him busy so that there isnt any urge to meet him. Additionally, my job is commencing coming Monday! Excited and nervous.... Like finally, I am moving slowly and closer to my priority in life now. Woohoo!!

Alright, Im moving away from the post.
So having to met Cecilia at Expo hall 3 for the shuttle bus. The queue is just so so crazy! We started queuing from 1015 and we could only board the shuttle bus at 1200. I mean it. So people who are interested to head there tml please be well prepared that the queue will be that long.

Apologies for the blur photo. As we were constantly moving in the queue. Thats one of the pros because they are really efficient and systematic. There are security checks as well. So carry light. =)

I don know wat is this small craft called but i think its a dummy for display in the middle of the queue line.


Random shots.

Finally! After 2 hours of waiting and moving, we arrived at Changi Naval Base! So happy and excited! ^^ I was in a awkward look because the sudden wind and super sticky feeling i have after the long wait. 



My second trip on the dock. We were lost as we could locate where our men's ship were. So loitered around. There are queues for ship visits, however the estimated timing is about 90mins? So it will most probably take some time to visit certain vessels that you are interested.

I <3 navy="" p="">When I was in my Poly years, I really wanted to sign on Navy but somehow my friends stopped me. Right now, Im not allowed to.


Went onboard this Supporting Vessels in another word logistic vessel, which support the other battle vessels if they do need any. The largest vessels among the rest yet the oldest. So handsome!

 On the bridge. Layout.

Sitting on the CO seat. The highest rank, where he will be watching/navigating from the starboard side. Correct me if Im wrong.
 One of the weapon. Cecilia and Raymond.

Went around visiting 207 and hopped on on one of their craft. Missed Alex's craft as we took the other one. Quite a nice ride. ^^ A short trip out of the dock. Went back to meet A and another round tour.
p/s: hate my hair.

Hall of photos. Ours caught quite a bit of attention due to the exposure. Maybe Im just chio. LOL! HAHAHA!

Finally one photo with him and our photo.

Was asking them to take a grp photo. Just stood there for sometime and the rest of their crew came.

And the public start wanting a photograph with them. Like a mini photo booth. HAHA!

So we joined in the fun too. =D

By then, both my legs were sore to even have the energy to take my camera out for more shots. Only a few after.
 Rifles. See the white ropes at the foreground? They called this as donuts. Heehee. so cute.

There are a few army and airforce machineries are here. This is one of the airforce: Flight camera. (I don know what they name it). Seen in iron man, transformers movie. I thought they were size of the toy aeroplane, in fact they were really huge from my imaginations. *embarrassed* XD


Ending here with this last photo.

At the end of the day, Im sweaty, sticky, smelly, oily hair and super sore feet, but it was really a enjoyable experience! Getting to know and understand more with A's working environment, especially to see my man to be in uniform. Woohoo~~~ Drooling hahaha! 

p/s: got home, bathed and saw that I just got tanned and tiny bit of sunburnt.

(Updated a bit more) I just want to say that I am really really proud of him, though I always whine about every small little things, somehow I'll still stick with him (forever). I don need those luxuries, yet you are doing your very best for me. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Loves, wena

No comments: