Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Year Wiser: Bf's Day

Happy Birthday My Dearest! ^^

Its your Birthday, yet I treated it as mine. HAHA! Happy Happy Birthday My Dear! This is the 5th year to celebrate your bd together. Every year is a different celebration, hope we could spend more simple time like this with your loves ones too. ^^ Maybe next year would be different? =P



Celebrating his bd and mother's day together. ^^

Head over to TCSS for another mini celebration and darts session with his darts clique.

Same four leave mango mousse cake. Twice in a day. Haha! 

So this year we had our dinner over at the rajah Inn. The food are good and service is the best!!! Very homely and feel so welcome! From the left: Kelly's gf (siew fong), doris and me. 


After dinner, we headed over to Marina square for bowling and then NaNA for some drinks.


L-R: Me, doris and Zerbel

Too obvious. XD A fun night though I was a moment out of the mode. 

 This was in 2010 over at NaNa.

Over at Rebel (I think) just last year.

The first year I was too shy to take my cam out and somehow its just awkward. HAHA. In 2011, I didnt get to celebrate for him as he had plans with his friends.

I.Like.Love.You. Because of it, I don mean to quarrel with you over small things. Its simply just because I care, I concern and I am easily jealous. 

Loves, wena

No comments: