Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sometime life is not wat you expected.

You see, when your life is coming to an end. Probably you might mention that the top thing you regret most would be not fulfilling YOUR dreams but rather fulfilling dreams of others.
Trying to please others. Everything are just wrong now.

Maybe the problem is just me huh.
I couldnt stop blaming the reality. I really hope i could stay or just migrate into some low-back or rural country. Any place where everything are just simple and slow.
Grass looks greener, air smells fresh and everyone are just friendly!
Wouldnt that be good?

But i cant blame anyone or even god. No offense but thats lame if i were to blame them right.
I just have to live in SG because i don have money to even migrate out of here.

Yeap i will try my best to expect some unexpected
Live up to those unexpected and accept the fact and reality.

Loves, wena

No comments: