Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First marked.

Today it has marked my 1 year in NUS.
Damn it was fast isn't it??! Though results were shitty as compared to in the past, at least i pass them all.
But still the same old whines - no friends life in uni just sux.


But fortunately i got to know a bunch of awe friends. Especially Samantha.
She is staying near me, purposely i leaving with her and a gps of mountain hikers to Vietnam for a 9 days trip.
But due to my placement test. I couldn't make it either! =(


Just a random thought...

Realizing how fast a person grow and age resembles the lesser activities and involvements in life.
Have been slacking almost the entire month doing nothing which is really bad. I need to get out and work!
Life isnt that simple especially living in SG.

Seriously, currently studying and without having any income flowing in at this age is bad.
You cant be out shopping, attending any event or activities, etc. Hate that feelings. =(
I tried looking for a job, but they are all invalid to me. So im left with less than two mths no point searching, sending all the resume to agencies and companies to look for a job then is not temp at all. Shall just stay home all day long.

Furthermore, everyone are busy and friends around me have different timings as well. That explains why i have not been updating my blog even though im having my holidays now.

Well. I never thought of getting myself in to uni. because i wanted to start my family as young as possible.
Even though that is really rubbish and insane, thats my thinking after all. Thought that i could even settle down real quick but reality just don work with dreams. Thats so f. up at times.

Probably adults been through them but thats their thinking you see!
Nobody understand my thinking and so i have to listen to them and make myself disappointed and all.
So everything have to be postpone till i graduate from school. This is not the life that i actually intend of.
Mentioned to my parents that i got proposed my bf and getting married but having a super typical parents,
they said that i have yet finish my studies and start thinking about marriage. Thats absurd!
To me that lame. But i have to accept and agree with them.

I totally believe that after i grad and i mention to them again that im want to get married again.
They will spout words like "you haven have any stable job on hand and wan to get married?"

So what do you mean. I cant get married or wat. Came apon this news regarding that a uni grad kinda ill treated her parents. Probably not ill treating, but more of ignoring them attitude. I don know why. However i felt that maybe due to parents not allowing their child to head out and kind; trying to keep their child within themselves causes such intense reaction by their children. You cant just blame that child being unfaithful, maybe parents not being open-minded or with big heart?

I only knows that my mum always wants me to keep her accompany - staying home, accompany her to my grandma place for dinner every single day, just consider my existence at home every min will do, taking care of her, giving her money and more.

Its a definite that im going to take care of her and give her money when i start working. Never did i said to her that im not going to take care of her and giving money to her right. I just hope she realizes that one day im still going to leave this house.

I don really like my life now. Just for the bloody cert to face the society reality?
I hate it. I hate being my current self now. I hate my current life now.
No aim, no stable future, no friends and no money.

I shall stop whining about how i hate my life. This is the path that i chose and i have to go with the flow.
How stupid right. Too bad, im not talented or famous blogger or wat-so-ever who was born with a silver spoon. Neither am i pretty.

Loves, wena


1 comment:

usi lemn said...

I know how you feel, the time is going so fast, you don`t realise when the years pass. Today i just finished my 3 years college and i don`t know when the time pass.