Thursday, May 26, 2011

Okay i try to blog more often. But currently my life now is not happening at all.
Theres no meet up with gangs. They are busy so am i. Probably im more lazy to head out.
Transportation need money too! =( Jobless now.

Send out countless of resume but they only have hourly job, which i really dislike and pay is low.
So im going to rest at home, lock myself up and feeding myself with junk food. That explain the slightly weight gain. I had my hair trim a few weeks ago and im not regretting it. Auntie trim my hair so much that my head looks so enormous, untidy and ugly.
Photobucket
First day trip to Malaka was awe. Just simply food all the way through. Even though this trip was with a bunch of aunties, they are just crazy aunties. Especially one of them. Literally can just hear her laughter every now and then.

Photobucket
Up to JP for late breakfast.

Photobucket
wanton looks aweful but i like the hardness of their noodles. I use to half cook my cup noodles. So that they are not soft but slightly hard to chew. =P

Back to van and head off for a few hrs to have our lunch at some Noyah restaurants.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fabulous lunch. But they are not as hot as they looks like.
Chandol to end our lunch.

Photobucket
Brought us to this bee "farm", but more of a honey supplier store.
Brought a few products and i shall see how effective it is going to be. *raw smooth face please!*

Photobucket
Checked in to our hotel and it sux bad time.
I was scared that i even share bed with my mum. So left the other bed empty for our bags and my cam.




Dinner
Photobucket
With pineapple rice. It is extremely good! Really!
Should try to cook this some time soon.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Chandol again.

Photobucket
Cousin. same age as my sis. He is damn sarcastic! HAHA
But he also states the fact thought.

Out to night market.
Photobucket
Tons of stuff to try and buy!!!
But i have no money! =(

Lots of snacks stalls too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just like Chinatown. The crowds, the people, environment, everything.

Photobucket
Ended our first trip.
I still wan to whine abt me gaining those fats. =XX

p/s: day 2 will be up soon
Loves, wena

No comments: