Saturday, May 14, 2011

No one can be trust
200069151-001, Jason Hetherington /Stone+
What will you do if you are feeling really down?
Talk to somebody or maybe just keep it to yourself?

Im a person who would rather keep things to myself. Yes. Though i really need listeners. But sometimes some ppl will continue to bitch behind my back when i told them my stuff. So i rather them not knowing anything and bitch about me than knowing things.

It maybe be helpful when you speak up to ppl. It helps. But when you know wat are the things going behind your back. That will landed you up in another situation. So in the past i already told myself. Trust no one. Yet at times, you really do need listeners around. Some helps some just don.

Im glad that i met some. But disappointed to know them actually bitch behind your back with those negative comments. =( but it is over already. Now i learn my mistake and i shall not do it anymore.

I guess for the past few years, i did quite a lot of mistakes.
Lessons will be learned from there and im going to stop all these shit and move on with life.
It is definitely easy to say than to work on it. But i will try.

So from now, i promise to E that im going to be happy and everything will be a brand new start for me.
If that person wans things from me, i am willing to give up and hand it over to you. Since you are trying hard to catch it. Am i right? All the best to you and your plan. =)
If you succeed, I can only suck my thumb and say all the best.

Loves, wena

No comments: