Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What?!
Why does Johnny Depp's skeleton icon looks so different now?!

Its not looking so different, its definitely not the same.
Created this wena's skeleton icon. My idea of how pirates skeleton should be when playing in those movies.
I started going gaga over Pirates of the Caribbean when the first movie launched and i overheard its theme song. So freaking awe!


It really brings me those fonds memories when i was in my tertiary(sec sch) years, my band played this songs and moving on to my poly times. Did a presentation with the theme song as the background effect as im studying in Marine offshore. All about boats sea marine. HAHA! Back then, life was fantastic! =D

back to the main purpose of this post: I WAN TO WIN THESE PIRATES TICKETS!!!
So i went to play with the applications in order to win them in FB.
Thats why having to create the skeleton icon. ^^

Are you a pirates fans too?! 

So you gonna catch
"Catch Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides movie starting from 19th May 2011 and join the official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook & Twitter page!"

Loves, wena

No comments: