Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tml 5k Nike run. So not ready and im running with my sis. =D
Photobucket

Has been a long long time since i met my friends. Really mis them too! The lameness and bondings are just awe during our FYP. Too freaking awesome to mention anything right now. But you guys can just check out my past posting around mar 2010.
Photobucket
It's it amazing that even there is a couple in our class. ^^
I would like to mention that i love my groups mates and cliques that i always hang out with.
Lots to be mention. They too know me well and totally understand whats with the "im fine". In fact im shitting not fine at all. Thats lame right~~~ this is how women works.

Photobucket
Not forgetting my brothers.
We really change quite a bit since year 1. =D Wanna make a comparison?!
Cause it is really exciting to see the difference! Just ROFL and thats all.

Photobucket
They are just freaking awesome friends that i had made in my second half of my life. ^^
I felt that................. never mind, i shall not make things worse on the other side of my life. Cause its just really pathetic. =(


p/s: I hate ppl who lie/cheat on me
p/ss: I hate guys who are insensitive
p/sss: I hate ppl who breaks their promises. Especially guy
p/ssss: I hate everything about having a long term rs - everything are different
p/sssss: I hate them who take things for granted ( never denies myself is the same too)
p/ssssss: Hate everything about guys who always give "reasons"
p/sssssss: Hate Selfishness 
p/ssssssss: Regret in my life
p/sssssssss: Hate myself for being angry - fucking nonsense
p/ssssssssss: Wish you happy - thats all i can say
p/sssssssssss: Girls are just a burden to guys - likewise the opp

YES! I do take things for granted but i really hope there might be changes.
Sorry and pretentious are not f. cures to me. They are just mundane and useless action to solve long-terms problems. Pls note that. Even if you did i doubt you will understand it as well.

xxwenaxx

No comments: