Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CSI-CNM Pre camp.

I wore MOT shirt for this camp. HAHA! I miss camp so much.
Miss all my crazy friends so much so much! This is how life works isn't it? Friends come, goes, stay, changed and lost. Life was so great for the past few years since one year ago. My life and habits have to change, somehow drastically. Spend my uni year 1 life pathetically because of not attending any flag day, rag day and camps! =X Alright enough of all the emo shit going on. Back on track....

De-brief.


Shall skip the ice-breakers game. Honestly im not an ice-breaker person - i hate to play IB.
But i love to suggest games that are more than "ice-breakers". ^^

Mass IB. Shall keep in within.


Tweeter Challenge. Its all about social media and networks.
Cant stop loving this faculty!


Mass Dance. Personally felt kinda Low. Not impactful enough and hyper.
Probably those dance steps??? Meeting shing later to modify the moves again. =)

Outdoor Activities


Night Activities

Anticipating the actual camp!
Sign up now if you have yet to do so! 

Credits: SinYee

P/S: I miss them all!

HY and Van leaving for UK soon!!!!! =(((((
They will be leaving during the late june till early aug and will miss my bd!
I want to tag along too! Can i!! HAHA

I doubt so though. XD Shall meet soon alright!

Loves, wena

No comments: