Saturday, June 4, 2011

What a day out in June.

First i fell from the benches. Fall flat on my butt.
Less than half an inch away, i might land on my spinal cord.
There was once i fell so hard and landed on it and i couldnt really move a lot for a few days. Best of all i did not tell anyone about it. Now there are some issues with my sitting gestures. I couldnt sit on the floor or stool for too long. It will create a sharp pain. I cannot laid on the floor straight for more than 15 mins.
Otherwise, the sharp pain will occur and i couldnt even move a bit. =X

Then this morning i sprained my ankle because i miss one or two steps of stairs in sch.
I felt and heard the crack sound when my whole body weight landed on this ankle.
Felt so dumb yet funny lah. Stupid. HAHAHA

Have yet to visit any sinsei. My dad said its not serious.
There is pain leh. My ankle now looks like a underweight pig trotter. LOL!

Loves, wena

No comments: