Sunday, June 12, 2011

Simple Sunday.

Friday had a simple gather with girls at timber and spent my whole Sat in sch for pre-camp activities.
Haven been into this sort of hectic life for a year already!

Camp was simple and nice. At the end of the day my ankle was aching like crazy and i had to made an early move. Anyway my purpose of this post is because "someone said i looks like Karena Lam." Was freaking shiok to hear that! HAHAHA! Okay i couldnt stop laughing to myself. This was not the first time someone said i looks like her though. But that was long time ago. OMG! Im just literary bhb-ing myself here.



Photobucket
I know im not presentable to even take the first look from others and couldnt even compare to her. Anyway i just sharing my moment of shiok-ness only. XD I love to be myself most of the times but at times i tend to fit myself into the society, which is really tiring. So just forget about spending bucks to get pretty and many more. Bucks i meant by spending 100 over for one small product. If 100+ for a package still worth it which is so typical but i don care. HAHA!

More photos.

Photobucket
karena lam blind
Photobucket
Maybe not any of resembles but you guys can just google her pictures and mine lah. =)
I think i looks like her more when she is chubbier and younger.

Loves, wena


No comments: