Monday, June 27, 2011

Before Tanjong Pagar post. Let me whine my sunday.
Photobucket

Received a really bad news on Sunday. Supposedly i should have gotten the news on Friday. But i working and Saturday i was out the entire day. That explains why.

I was really depressed when i got the results and was devastated. I am really disappointed with myself and i broke down at a bus stop. That was really stupid but i couldnt control my tears. I felt lost and the only thing that was in my mind was "I don wan to spend wasting another year in school."

I was lucky enough because a lot of friends are supporting me and encouraging me. Willing to hear me out.
Even though they know they couldnt help me out with anything.

Wat im feeling right now.

Slightly calm down and I just hope everything will turn out how it should be.
I really hope it does.
*pray, pray,pray for me*

Loves, wena 

No comments: