Sunday, September 5, 2010

Trivial Status

Photobucket
Monday.Celebrate A mummy's BD at Jacks place. Ended up playing numbers just to finish the dessert.


Sunday.Went Ikea to order my furniture.

Sat. it came. So manage to unpack and pack everything tgt. Took one whole day to fix and clear and settled them in position.
Photobucket
Rosa came over for help on maths ending up doing cheap labour for me! HAHA!
Thanks ar. And A for everything too. Though you are the man in control. Zzz *angry*


Photobucket
Outraged during the packing, as mum was nagging and nagging and nagging for like zillions of times. Never help out is okay lah, but then still keep nagging on stuff like why buy this buy that. Might as well i moved out, best if i just stay in hall better!!!!

okay i shall not rant about her again, i know is bad.

Photobucket
Max. cui! Looks like some horrible aunty (referring to me)

Photobucket
I got Uzap. HAHA! Thats really good! Lost 7kg! =DD
as-if-huh.

Photobucket
This photo is really entertaining right. HAHAHAHA!

Photobucket
I have a red dino! ^^
Anyway my room is kinda really green green green now! =P


p/s: Am i just a part of your life or one whom you will really look up to at times? I felt that something is missing as i don know anything;wat's going on inside the mental cells. I always got to know the external and physical mental part. Something is not right seriously. I wanted to find a chance to let you know wat im i thinking, but usually i will stop my conver. cause i see no point to ask about it further. Cause i know wat you will say and react. *a good pt here thou means i know you well.* but at certain part of there, i can't really reach. Something of a translucent barrier in between, though i can see wats happening on the other side, i still cannot reach it and touch it. Im just a selfish bitch that it.

You know wat i mean here? Sociology + Philosophy?
xxwenaxx

No comments: