Friday, September 17, 2010

1.1.0.9.1.0

Here's Chuas' 21st Big Blast.
We girls went there to help out with their deco. Like finally, last of our cliques were not 21st.
Nothing much to expect in 21st but we still had so much to achieve what we want is it?
Photobucket
For friendship, i offered my help to others with my own choice.
But im sad that i didnt get the same back.

Photobucket
Our work: HAPPY BIRTHDAY's deco
*All the cuttings are done my joanne herself. we just add some ideas on the way of presenting only*


Photobucket
Lets meet Sexy ST and Afro wena.

Photobucket
We hadnt been taking photos like this for decades already. Somehow E, all the girls and myself miss you guys! Remember to read and note what i mentioned in your guys guest book yeah.

Photobucket
JJ. Chuas

Photobucket
Is it good to celebrate tgt like this? Even though you guys will pick on each other at times or most of the times. Thats any other way that you guys communicate to each other as well as your parents.

Photobucket
=)
I literally just stood one a chair again. And yet that height! HAHAHA

Sorry for all the spam photos in FB. Heres the summary for all! XD
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We girls rox is it! Thats the hg us.
Hit 500 photos that night!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I remembered he told me that i got into the wrong course! Don make me feel any regretful.
Crazy friend, thanks so much.

Photobucket
Here to end this photo! ^^
HAHAHAAHHA!


Miss you guys so much still. And:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUAS!
Though each of you and us had different commitment, still somehow part of us do know that we treasure our 8 years of friendship then others right? To me it is.


Good luck in your future endeavor
xxwenaxx

No comments: