Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thoughts

1. I really appreciate ttm thanking JX for taking care of me and encouraging me. I was f. stress that thursday. Having the thoughts of dropping. She told me not too, at least tried it out. For 4 weeks already, Im trying my ultimate best to catch up the pace in sch. 4 projects just thrown to us. LIKE "BOOM"-and due date is 2weeks less from now. Im a slow learner in Language which is already an disadvantage to me. Im not both chim-literal person at all. I believe somehow part of my stress are resulted by my milieu-partially my mum. Though she wont force me to continue even if i cant, but someway somehow and i believe some of you guys will try every ways to make it work right? Since we already reach there; why should we just give up like this. Is it??

2.Right now my condition is, no time and no friends to hang around. I have one (Gervina) but some of our modules diff and diff tut timing, which we really cant hang around too.

3.The mental thoughts of hanging with JC ppl, whom talks really chimsss language really make me go GAGA! LECTURERS too! Totally different way of expressing and language use as compared to my Poly lect. GOSH!

4.Im trying trying trying to COPE and be optimistic amsp. And in my heart, i would wan to thanks those who always always listen to my rantings and "sorrows". Advices, lecturing, encouragement are all given to me. So im putting them real hard into me and reminding myself all times.

5. No time for me to blog and dress up too! HAHA. (at least im trying to divert my emotions here)

6. I stopped my tuition too! =( Which i really don bare too! Really. The bonding with the kids and mum was really good and fun! I will miss them! I already miss them!


But still life sucks so much for now.
xxwenaxx

No comments: