Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sleepless nights.

Photobucket
Say hi to mei! SO MEI RIGHT! =P

I will blog real so. Took whole long day trying to understand what philo is telling me so i could explain it to my lecturer. Studied my にほんご for tml test. And finished up my Soci. ass due tml. And then... here comes my recess week! =DDD

E. Ended her exam. So we have more time to hang out. Picnic @ sengkang soon!
A is going for service soon. Spending more time tgt and i can concentrate on my school too.
HY and guys are starting school soon too! We meet you guys up real soon yeah!!!

But after the recess week, will be my mid term test. Im aiming for a pass now thou. But watever it is, im aiming for a B- and above in order to meet the criteria for majoring in Com media.

Im still not in bed now. School at 10 later.
Will be back soon with more post on Chua's 21st bd.

No comments: