Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just updates.

Maybe im trying to upload something on my blog so it wont seems so dead.
Im trying to make full use of my recess break as much as possible. To study, relax and at the same time finding time to blog more frequently. A random thought: I still miss my SEC & Poly LIFE SO MUCH!
Photobucket
This was taken during YOG period. Was a month ago though.

Photobucket
Some how sometimes my camera works quite perfectly.

Photobucket
Just loiter around that night.


Photobucket
We went blading with the others on Hari Raya. Crowded and its raining! I never slept the night before going off to blade. Chioning my Philo summary, which really suxs! =X I still cant get what the tutor=lecturer of mine trying to explain. And i don know how he wants me to summaries all the readings in a way of difference? =( Trying my best though.


Girls my new table. *Drop by my house soon alright!*
Photobucket
Brought 3 sets of Mac breakfast one of the day.


Steamboat on 17.09.10
The only day i felt so relief when sch ended. Cause the following week which is this week, im having my recess week. But i have to study for my test. Still a holiday right. =) After school, met up A at clarke quay to rent lenses and flash. Reasonable price. Took 1hr or more just to search for that store. My fault for not checking out first. =P HAHA

Walked to bugis for steamboat. We waited from 630 till almost 8 for his friends to reach.
Angry leh! Forever waiting.
Photobucket
*young can wth* HAHa

Trying out the new lenses. Maybe there isnt much difference. But the quality still did differ from my kit lenses.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Done with this post! Trying to read finish my readings now =(

xxwenaxx

No comments: