Saturday, September 25, 2010

Aut Fest.
This year of this week is just different??


Have been going out recently with A and friends.
I did enjoyed my recess week a lot. Cause no sch! Really cant just sit down and finish all my readings. Readings just not for me! Seriously. HAHAHA! But i cant wait for more in the future sem. Just wans to get into that particular major that im really interested. GO go!
Photobucket
trying out with different settings and playing with fire and light

Photobucket
Initially thought of going over to Yishun jetty. Change plan with someone suggesting to go Macritchie instead. Got there almost 10. Is just amazing! =P


I wanted to try out more of the different lighting with lightsticks. But it just don work on my cam. Can anyone advise me on the setting.

p/s: With Canon 450D. 18-55 lenses.
I tried using M mode, playing with 10 sec. Some with flash.

Is there any other settings i need to focus on to?


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just hope i can still stay that happy or maybe even happier like in the past who i am.
I don feel like repeating on every post saying but yet im not. You see. But still i cant control!
I WAN THE OLD SELF AGAIN! I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH ALREADY!

Enough of the sayings again and again and again. Seem forever pls. *HAHA*
Photobucket
Nevertheless, this year Autm fest. was special enough huh.



p/s: Eileen Take care of your stomach!!! =X I understand the pain of cramp. REST WELL!!!!!!

xxwenaxx

No comments: