Friday, July 25, 2008

Wat a life...

Helped out in F1 in school this Wednesday!

Get angry with the management there, i forgive it...
BUT I will never forget it.

Anyway, the F1 race. I mean the REAL F1 RACE.
IS SO DAMN DAMN COOL!
OMG!!!
Suddenly thought of WSTV! Eileen sure high also!!!



Never mind i drifting away from my topic le
*back back*

Photobucket
This is the mini sculpture of the F1 race 2008.


Photobucket
See this mini flyer!
SO CUTE CAN!


There are some "slightly mini" race car, go cart or car.
Whatever they are, pictures are below.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This one looks kinda the real one.
The wheels can really move leh!!! SO COOL!!!

PLUS PLUS we have two F1 Racers too!


Photobucket

Photobucket
This race car is also REAL! Slightly bigger compared to the red one.

Photobucket
PH and Sherry!
We went over to Club house to put our stuff.
THANKS SHERRY =D

Photobucket
Ta-da! The F1 racers!
I'm short! That is wat i always admit. XD


Photobucket
And this year i requested to take HOUGANG again!
YEAH!

I guess you guys must think i'm crazy over HS.
But i really do miss that sch and spend those 5 years there!
GOD!
I really damn miss those times lah!

Honestly, I really treasured EVERYDAY i spent with everyone of you!
Jokes... Getting lamer and Dirtier~
Those SWEAT BLOOD TEARS!

Thou. that sch is like... -.- *you know~*

I NEVER REGRETTED GETTING INTO HS!!!!
And
know all my friends there!!!!

hahaha! See lah! Drifting from again.
*back again*
Photobucket
Some models of theirs. Past few years...

Photobucket
Lunch... MAC?!
They are chilled before i eat them lor. nice ar!

Photobucket
I was curious with those remote toy cars
Which can DRIFT ONE! SO cool!
I tried to play with them and i GOT A PRIZE!


Photobucket
Toy car model only


Photobucket
This year F1 is much more MORE GRAND compared to last year.
Additional goody bag. And the items still not bad lah.
Goody bag leh! Wat wise we can expect... =D
hahaha!


Photobucket
Actually the two F1 racers are our ME year 1 student.
hahhahaha!
where got so good to hire those real racers!

If they are i sure wont do my job
then i keep running around them... wahahhaha!

Photobucket
All the helpers!


That night Skipped WP!
FREAK! WHY! =(
AH~ nevermind sat must go!
Photobucket
Hs hall upgraded their CHAIRS!


Photobucket
Really MISSES!

When i'm in HS, I always thought of finish up my 5 YEARS asap
and leave that place ASAP!
But when i'm in poly, I totally miss sch!

But till the 5th year in HS, I said something like I want to really ENJOY my this year!
Cause is the last year in HS already! MUST TREASURE EVERYTHING!

Photobucket
*Thanks joa's mama!*
AND I DID!

Did you?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This girl request me to take photo!
MIRACLE SIA!!
I believe she too miss schooL!


Photobucket
O level tag still on the table! =D

Photobucket
The light always the same and it will.
=)


*****
Today
Project NUTZ!
I was involved! IN... RUNNING!
Just running 1.2km and i going to die le!!!!

SO how am i going to run for 10k! SURE FAINT~~~~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm the last second runner...
While waiting, we saw the first runner run. damn fierce!
Especially those DB ppl... oMG~~~!!!
I see liao can faint.
Not because they are man machio! NO LOR!!!

I don like! But they are indeed VERY MAN!
TOO MAN LIAO! See le also can fainted of er.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Credits to PH for taking all this photos! =D
THANKS PH for acc me to vomit too!! wahahha!

*clap clap*




p/s: Got to starting training. I'm getting older!





Reply to all tags:
--->scentiful:hahahha! I will try to have determination to do it! THANKS SHAO! =D
--->jasmine: you sure lar! That time call you out you always this that... =X
--->kenneth:kenneth! I need to train my running le! OMG~! WEAK WEAK le! hahha!
--->momo: momo why you use poh han? hahhaha! =D Shhh... don tell ppl i was late today XD
--->han: omG! THANKS SO MUCH! to encourage me ar! But outside factors really makes me always thinks about how perfectly you need to be. Erm.... =,

No comments: