Friday, July 4, 2008

Lets Starts this!

AH! HAven been blogging for one week already!
SO NOW I'm BACK TO START from the last sat post.

SAT (どようび-do you bi): Went for CS training.
I was super shag-tired!!!!
Photobucket

At least there is ppl to entertain me...

Photobucket

Oh this is JJ(Jun Jie). First time appearing in my blog. =)


Walked from Bishan ITE to J8
TIRENESS~ PLUS HOT!
Then went fro racky (I wonder did i spell it correctly)

But anyway i FOUND SOMETHING RETO!


THIS THIS...
Photobucket
A playground that is with a SAND base one!!!
OMG OMG OMG!
So cool right!!!!!!

Hardly see any playground that is still with SAND base one le!

Then back to BITE
Photobucket
Dropping die by this time okay
BUT HOR still get to take some pic of those Girls SOCCER training!

AWESOMELY COOL!

I really NEED TO PLAY SPORTS!!!
to sweat like hell~


*****



Monday(げつしょうび-ge tsu you bi) if i'm not wrong...
Photobucket
LiWen changed her "LADY" like shoe with my shoes.
So i had to wear this pair of shoes with me~

OMG~!!!

So weird and uncomfortable..
But lucky it was for like 2 hrs? =P
Cause she had practical cannot wear that...
I should have worn slippers that day. =P hahhaha!


Photobucket
RED COLOUR some more!
あかいです!
とでも きなくない!

Photobucket
Surath!

わたしわ たのしいともだち がすきです!
(Young, correct anot ar?)


*****



Wednesday(すいようび-sui you bi)...
Got a surprise from JOA CHUA!

Photobucket
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE はは!

わたしわ あなた がす気です!

ほんとに!




Today(きゅう-Kyo u):BLOOD DONATION!
Photobucket
Was queuing up for doctor checkup and i was like super nervous.
But not to that extend!

Got one Year 1 kid kind(しんせつ-shin se tsu) enough to let me go first.
ありごとう!


Photobucket
Medical Screening...

Nothing much just measuring of weight and blood pressure.


Photobucket
PLS be Kind to me!
This is my first time donating!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hooiying also donated!
But van cannot cause her vain too small le!

Photobucket
MY BLOOD!!!

Photobucket
I tell you guys the needle is like those 2B PENCIL thick!
Not those mechanical led.

I see liao i SHIOK~

But not pain just that will nump nump.


Photobucket
MY BADGE this colour de!
I sad lah~ =(

Oh yar! I nearly faint... But not faint just feel like vomiting
Then the ppl immediately lower my upper body and higher up my lower body.
Super fast!

Cause my blood flood super fast!
LIKE really super fast can... For less than 10 mins the pack finish.
But due to my uncomfort i rest till so long then i left that place quite late

Then cause the bag full le
PLUS no one entertain me to detach it then too much blood lost.

BUT I'm HAPPY!





P/S:VAN GOOD to know your mum is okay! =D






Reply to all tags:
--->han:ai yo~~ wei jun always like this ar.. XD ahhahaha! HE small feet! XD wahahha!
--->cookie monster:OKAy ma! =P EWm... we felt lame for that bacteria room =P hahha!
--->ros:okay laH! not always lor! XD
--->janet:haha! sure janet! =D thanks for tagging me ar!!! XD
--->eileen:updated le!!! XD cause recently mia and tried and busy~ hahha! I'm excited for NDP TOO! THANKS TO MY JIE JIE! =P
--->MR j.: cause that time got offer plus need more more clothes ma!!! XD oh you know where still got sell mario de shirt ma?! =P I wan to buy lo! XD

No comments: