Sunday, July 27, 2008

OH!


Running Away - Midnight Hour

Photobucket

Life is really unpredictable

Now you see them, after once you wont.
Some of you thinks that life is till long way to go,
but at times it happened so sudden in the wrong way.

Have you ever thought of how far can you go?
For the past 18 19 years of life ever refer back and
Anything you really MISS LOVE and even TREASURE that bloody much?


If you did! CONGRAZ!


If you don, its time for you to do so.
Things are always there and for you to do
Don regret them when it is really to late!
Cause you are given the time to do so! Just that you don treasure them.



Why?!

Others always said that we should look on the brighter side.
HOW CAN WE?!
If we fall right down, is there still light for us to find our way out?!
Unless we take our TIME to recover and climb our way up is it



きまわィンフせでしたか?
I always never try to express my deeper feelings to others.
Wat i really think and wat i really wanna said from my heart
And slowly I lost everything in the end.









After all, maybe I'm just running away lor.
*I just envy those others. Don think it will be long ba*


Reply to all tags:
--->wLings:haha! yeah!!! I think i sure die! =D
--->ros:This time round i go back is long story lor. hahhaha! Oh yar 8 August i cannot go lor. =(
--->jasmine: you say one ar! XD so wait for my news. LOL! hahhaha!
--->hy:hahhaa! THANKS BRO! YOU TOO wor! hahhaa But I fainted. XD
--->pohhan:I see! But momo cuter to call. wahahah! XD
--->Rachel: YESHHHH! WOHOO! =P Recently my father damn crazy can keep buying durians almost everyday. LOL!
--->van:You scold me? =( why why?! *sad ar*

No comments: