Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wat a life...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Joseph and Ivor!


ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS!


Sat went over to Ivor's 21 birthday Celebrations.
Photobucket
Joanne why you hid being me... =(


Photobucket
Birthday Boy and his mum.

Photobucket
BB & his Bf.

Photobucket

After singing, blowing cutting of birthday cake.

MK grabbed I. to the shore.
And the whole gang went chasing and we are all crazy can!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Really throw him into the sea!!!

Photobucket
last of all, A friendly FRIEND's warmth hug!

I was awake till 4.30AM and dad came to fetch me home.
K.O right away after settling down.

Sunday when over to visit my grandma.



*****
I'm trying to be optimistic.
But deep down in heart i cant! PPL around me always hurt it.
Makes me remember for hard
*****






Reply to all tags:
--->hy:hahahaha! Slightly! =P
--->clumsy:why name yourself this? XD hahahha! I'm happy for you girl! =D

No comments: