Wednesday, July 16, 2008

RANDOM!

Wednesday will be a tired day for me!

But i'm trying to make myself in my highest tone.
*I hope so*
XD


ANYWAY....

Photobucket
This is Janet.
I look at her, remind me of how she use the fork and eat the tofu.

Photobucket
CHESTER SAN!

Photobucket
I got BIG HEAD!

Photobucket
Surth damn cute lah!



Today Farah and Van went home!
Left me and HY and danny went to eat.
Edi went to find the guys to play games.



Today was chatting randomly with PPL I MISSED!
Photobucket
And JOEL AND JOANNE ARE SO SWEET LAH!
Mr. J I saw that le!!!!
JOANNE I saw your blog too!! Really thanks leh!!!
So if you never go then you should... wahaha!



That's for all i think...




OH GUYs!
ANY of you free on 180708?! After 7pm?
I thought of meeting up and have dinner at anchor point!
SO long never meet up le.

Let me know by tonight?!
Hope most of you can make it.
If not we will meet up at mall. =P






p/s:I hope my ahma is fine now! =)


Reply to all tags:
--->hy:oops! No no! I typo! XD I wanna watch! XD
--->van:ahhaha! YOu mean from very wordy to not wordy?! =D
--->momo:MOMO! haha! NOPE!!! XD thanks! =)

No comments: