Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Updating...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK SEE!!!
HOpe Everything is fine for you!
JIA YOU JIA YOU! ALl the BEST okay!


*****




Today so many things happened!


HAPPY SHOCKED SAD all emotions happened in just one day!

First: Early in the morning ZF sms me some random stuff.

OKAY Kinda shocked...
But maybe i expected that so not much worry also ba.
(I didnt mean to sound BHB but)


Second: Chuas ask me to join YOGA! =)

HAPPY! HOPE IS SUCCESSFUL ENROLLED...

Third:Someone said something real SARCASTIC to me!

Now this really make is SO low and EXTREME DISAPPOINTED with myself!
I will remember your words BOY!
Watever it is i know you are bad..


Fourth: Stress for my にほんご!

WORRIED!!! OMG!!!!


Fifth: My ahma is sick! Serious de sick.

WHY! HOPE SHE WILL BE FINE!!!
Talking and heard from my sis wat had happened really make me wanna cry!


Photos of last week...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss having fun like this le!

No comments: