Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just a random entry.

Yesterday i was watching this show CH U.
Don know wat's the title of the show but is about the story plastic surgeries.

There is this surgeon who like everything to be prefect
and yesterday ep was that his eyes got infection and he can't see things clearly.

And he was angry that he was not perfect anymore..
Days past with his eyes slight not in good state
when he was out, he ALWAYS WORRIED that why people keep looking at him.


But in fact they were all looking at the private nurse (Jac) who is taking care of him


A:Is my hair messy? Or i wore different shoe out today?

J:No. You are perfectly fine.

A:Then why dose everyone is looking at me?

J:Is that very important if everyone looks at you?



This questions went through my mind every time.
Let me ask you guys, does you people really care how others looks at you?
DOES YOU GUYS REALLY CARES?


I also have this concept that PERFECT is important.
So i totally agrees with how people looks on me.......... (kinda)

those who don agree with me
explain to me WHY!
and does there really have people out there
who don mind how 'im' perfect one person can be and be with him/her?








I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Thanks for the asking! =D I hope i will be that fine. =)
*I heard someone snoring in NP library!*
haahaha



Reply to all tags:
--->joanne:i will try ar! XD hahaha!
--->sentiful:i wan lah! But sure confirm cannot de lor! =X
--->ClumsY:THANKS girl!! But I will try! Maybe thro blog? =P wahhaa
--->van:HUGGIES!!! XD
--->han:thanks han!!! I will try too! =D will really try very hard!
--->yii:THANKS PAL!!! LOVE YOU LAH! =D
--->jasmine:siao i angry for.. XD hahha! You can just tag me de ma. YOU no heart wor!
--->edi:EDI THANK YOU TOO!! =D
--->lileng:so you are crazy over them one ar?! hahha! but now they like disappeared? =,

No comments: