Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WOW!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIANA!
wish you all the best alright.
I miss you so much girl!!!






Back to updates some sch stuff!
Photobucket
I love your hair VAN!

Photobucket
Typical Auntie being saw in sch!
THANKS MAN!

After the first half day in sch we were on our way
for lunch and we saw MADELINE!
So we ask her to join us! =D
GIRL YOU CAN JOIN US ANYTIME DE!!!!
And so was she...
Photobucket
hahahhaha!
Cause she acc me!
OMG! JOANNE THANKS SO MUCH !!! =D

Don forget what we intend to do alright? =P










BEware of some super shocking photos!!!
Photobucket
NICE RIGHT!!!!!!!
*pls comment man*
Being so CA is resulting to highness!
BUT I'm LOVING IT! =D

So we went "SHOPPING" for a short while.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And have some chilling with this ice--- thingy.
But i Still prefer the one at mall! SUPER SHIOKNESS!
Photobucket
But this is mama...

Alright ppl! I got to go for the time being.
Trying to squeeze all my stuff into my pack pack schedule.
Camping on friday till sunday.
And wat's more it's mother day!


just in advance i wish all mothers in this mother earth:
HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY!!!

No comments: