Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lets Starts this!

Today is MAYDAY!!!
Photobucket
OMGI miss their CONCERT!!!

Decided with Kat that we will go together next year!!!
=D
Yeap yeaP!



But today is totally sucks like hell can.
OKAY Beware that this portion of the post will be Vulgar-tic

I'M FUCKING ANGRY AND PISSED OFF.
KNNBCCB! xbillion trillion of times and way way way more
If you said that i did nothing i don mind
if you said i did not pay attention to any I don mind
if you said i did not do my part i don mind
If you said i'm just useless i don mind


COME ON
I wan to help but you don ever give me the chance
but instead give me a LAME JOB!
CB!
I speaker out but no one hears
I did do but you all don agree with it
I not in good use i still stand with it

WAT THE FUCKING HELL ELSE you wan
If you dislike it fine! Just Kick my ass away
I TOTALLY DON MIND!
AND
I don gave a damn care ever.

TO all CBK!


Peace out! I'm fine le! =D
hahahaha!
Back to wena who will zi high de! LOL! XD


Pls visit my PhotoGallery


*And play the poll*

No comments: