Monday, May 5, 2008

Just a random entry.

I forgot to blog about LABOUR DAY!
When our with girlfriends to go for some chillings and stuff.
And BUGIS is so DAMN CROWDED that day!!!
ZZzzz
Make me even more TL!

*TU LAN*
(angry)

But I'm still happy to chill around with them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

we brought the same Friendship Bands!
=P


And so that's all for random stuff today.
Saw joanne in sch and i bet with her if she buy me dress for me
I sure wear it to sch! XD
HAHAHA!
Cause everyone are saying the same thing to me
"weina! I always see you wear the same clothes de!"
"then you buy clothes for me! =D"
That is how i replied...




Reply to all tags:
--->yii:yar! Super Jin Dian lah! XD
--->weirdo:hahah! TYPO TYPO! =P
--->joanne:yar... that is wat i heard to but i also not sure cause they said that someone one did it le.. so... who knows~ hahahha!
--->wlings:yar!!! ZZzz don like! hahahha opps! Shhh.. =P
--->bjorn:i'm kinda~ hahahha! But hope is real fun! =D woohOO!

No comments: