Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lets Starts this!

Okay i'm here to blog!

Right now in ME office and settling photos
++ I wanna BLOG!
So many things for me to do but yet little time
as all are saying the same thing right.

So i just blog about the past stuff i did.
Photobucket
Went to the botanic garden the week before.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My photography class 08 T03D
Happy to see so many familiar faces again! =D

Photobucket
Intro you girls this guy!
He is Mikhail!

Photobucket

Photobucket
We are raping the statue!
wahahhaha!
Chester and Farhan You guys are so~ XD

Photobucket
And that alls for the photos at botanic gardens with this few peeps!

Photobucket
When back to BG again but with these ppl.
And i look so... NC lah NC~ XD


Last but not last for the post:
I need to thanks this girl for acc me the whole night that day!
Photobucket
Though you are busy with your stuff too!
But really thanks so much! And high-ing with my friends and myself.
^^





Reply to all tags:
--->Vanessa:hahaha! damn high! I like! Imagine we can high till today!!! OMG!!!
--->joanne:they all super high liao! every where we go also MOT OEI! LOL!
--->Kenneth:woo! update MOT camp asap!
--->han:i'm still so crazy~ XD
--->Mr J: you organize ar! hahahha! LOL!
--->eileen:yeah yeha! then now i'm back! hahahha!
--->chester:yeah~! Banana! XD sounded... hahaha! Chester thanks so much ar! =D

No comments: