Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wat a life...

Happy BIRTHDAY JAMIE!
wish you all the best oh! =D



I'm getting excited!

Everyday when i leave my house for sch.
Cause i looks ahead for my life everyday unlike in the pass...
But still i like my SEC LIFE and even now

Being so really busy but i like~ =P
and
And
AND
wat's more i really loves my these two girls!

You guys are really changing to the highness!!!
I LIKE!
PLS HIGH WITH ME IN CLASS ALRIGHT!
Photobucket
AND I really LIKE THIS PIC!
You guys even post of me!!!!

You all got the potential to high de ma!
So must be that even more crazy okay! =D

I really miss all my SEC friends!
I don care ar i organizing one outing to go eat steamboat and movie-ing...
ONE day~~~!

My poly FRIENDS you guys are not forgotten too! =P

Last of all:

I

LOVE

MY


MUMMY!



Though at times you are nagging and...
lagging.. *erm...*
YOU are still the best right!







p/s:I will post on the post which i'm being tagged by rachel. =D

No comments: