Sunday, May 4, 2008

WOW!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sojini! Wish you all the best!!! =D






I'm Back from MOT GLs Camps

I can say that the camp went "quite" smoothing but of course not well.
First we lack of manpower and the main com are not very united
But I had fun with my classmates that days!
Photobucket
We are trying to learn mass dance
but it was a failure. But never mind! There will be =) whaahha!
*maybe* =P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm imitating Ernest's smile.
then he change to that normal smile~ LOL!

Photobucket
Hui Hong~! =D

Photobucket
Danny!

While the GLs were washing up.
I started to get high with our main com ppl with this.
Photobucket
Photobucket
and Chester came up with this idea!
So funny can!!!
After this was the night walk... And i freak myself out with















THIS!

Photobucket
WTH right?!
But most of them really got shun by me!
BUT THANKS TO HAN BIN to acc me there.
If not i think i might just faint there.

The funny thing is that
-Vanessa Put my hair when she know is me
-Hy shouted my name when i start talking
-Han knew is me and ask me to take care =) *THANKS!*
-Ernest use the lightstick to hit my head
-Kenneth say weina XD *THANKS for asking me to be careful!* =D
And more....

Ended the night walk and back to our rooms at 4.30am.
And learn the dance till 5 and i survive till5.30 while the rest K.O.
I'm the first to wake up at 7.00.
NICE~


Day2 :
Photobucket
TIDBITS!!!

Nevermind~ We had out telematch the second day.
Sojini and i was located at the couple balloon station was fun playing with water!
XD
Photobucket
Photobucket
My hands no Whole arms looks so man~!
Siao liao lah!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh intro you guys:
Naroshini(pardon for spelling error) and CHester

Photobucket
As all knows this is Soini. =D

While we were waiting for the games to starts.
Photobucket
We were having our breakfast! =P

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Chester's nah nah are smaller than mine! *of course*

Yeah our first grps! =P
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Second gps:
Photobucket
They dare to play compete with the main comm lah
But we still lose! Zzzz

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
okay i didnt really get thrown.
but the previous grp catch and throw hit me!
You all die liao during the actual camp!=D
BUT IT WAS FUN! XD

Last station: Tic-tac-Toe
Photobucket
They got to eat and draw num.
And that's all for the camp
Is not very up to date cause only 2D1N plus I'm late for the camp.





Show you this:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
OMG!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!
Qiao Xiang lah! (Look super alike)








*p/s: At times i hate myself for not expressing myself enough
and ppl might thought the other way while i'm. I'm just not angry or...
Just that i felt sad that's all.
And thoughts are worrying me
I hate myself for being UGLY!





Reply to all tags:
--->han:i calm down already. =P thanks thanks! =D
--->Bjorn:thanks bjorn! The camp is some fun lah!!! XD
--->Kelyn:thanks thanks!!! XD I love your pics too with your friends! Got to find the right friends to high too =P
--->eileen:yar lor! Cause not in the mood to take any pic that day. Weather is like so hot! =X
--->Mr J:too late le leh~~~!! HOW~! hahahha! But photography is my leisure hobby but ex! =(
--->weirdo:same guy =P ahhahah! Don scared me ar! XD hahahha

No comments: