Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Record X breaking

I'm being tagged again sia!

1. What age do you wish to marry?
Like i told everyone about it that i wanna get married by 21.
*but is totally impossible lah~*

2.What do you want most right now?
Meet ups

3.What do you want to be in your next life?
An animal/ a human that is carefree! =D

4.Something to describe yourself.
Super Zhi-highing, at times will be low.
Not being to be BHB, but i like friends to share their problems with me
talk with me till like there is no tml that kind of stuff
Either girls or guys. I'm always here for you all! =)

5.If you can have one dream to come true, what will it be?
NO POLLUTION, DISASTERS and FINALLY WORLD PEACE!

6.What are you afraid to lose now?
MY LOVES ONES!
*After knowing about the szechuang earthquake,
that really made me think a lot.*

7.Don you believe in ETERNAL love?
YES~~~
Only my love to others are eternal love but maybe not others to me.

8.If you met someone you love, will you confess to him/her?
A NO fullstops! =)

9.How can you spend 200 bucks?
I will save it for raining days.

10.Family, Friends which are mot important?
I gonna choose both.

11.Which type of person you hate most?
-Backslapper
-Liers!
-Fake!
-Do not treasure things around them *cold-blooded*
*cannot think of any yet*

12.So you cherish every of your friendships?
Like I said! YES! DEFINITE!

13.Do you like being tagged?
NO~

14.What do you think is most important in your life?
I cannot say is family, friends or my love.
All are that important!
*stupid lah... qus like keep asking the same thing* =(

15.Do you find it a need for you to have a BGR?
No~

16.What do you want your friends to be like?
LIKE their ownself!
That is why i accept them all by their own unique ways.

17.What kind of drama/movie you like?
Any lah~ not very particular.

18.What is your favorite hobby?
Any sports! But not in gym.

19.If you are feeling low one day, who would you go to?
I will text my friend first.
And i will see how it goes. =)

20.Do you really trust your friends?
I must say i trust myself only. LOL!
But there are friends that i really TRUST a lot in my life.





Reply to all tags:
--->eileen:thanks EILEEN!!! XD I got the touching words le! =D I shed tears from the message. =)
--->yon:hahaha! Thanks man! If MOT LOVES ME~ XD hahahha!
--->jYAN:yar lor!!! I really miss those fun with the Dududu~~~ XD Next year one more camp! LOL!
--->han:sure sure lah!!!I want those videos. Plus where got low quality?! Your HP 5MG leh!=D
--->Mr J.:where got that high? But got to really higher! wahahaha!

No comments: