Sunday, July 1, 2007

Why is it!

OK, back to blogging!
The day before yes..

My Eng. maths lect drive some of us to have lunch at pizza hut.
YUmmy yummy!



Before leaving for my class my friends took some pic with my hp cam.
This two are my classmates!
Vanessa and Eddy! ^^
*pls don see the background!* -.-
After leaving sch,Me rosa yi and eileen meet up.
Just walk around town and shop for stuff.


This drink is so.... bitter!
Yesterday, me and Yi meet up to go for the rehearsal.



So lame as we reached there like 5.45 then 6 we left that place.
Headed to marina then bugis.
Did some shopping and i brought some stuff again.
Mmmm... don intend to spent much for the rest of the day le.

.....PLS!....
Firstly recently there is this girl who is the.... She is damn!
I really cannot tolerate her lor but not till the max yet!
Wat actually happened was that after getting our results back,
she seems unsatisfied is i got to have a few marks higher than her.
And she asked me "Hey weina! How you get 82 ar?"
Plus having those irritating face! and i replied "i also don know!"*walked away*
But never mind, when the next paper we got back, i get 2 marks higher than her
and there she goes again..
"Hey weina! That time you did wrongly for your paper, and how come you can get 72 marks?!"
*giving that OH MY GOD~ looks*
I feel like shouting back to her to stop being so secondary thinking mind!
YOu are not the smarter one in our class pls~~~~!
If you want to have this comparatives thinking over marks, then just go to your JC!
Since your points enable you to get to JC!
Totally cannot stand her and she even say herself pro!
Cause she is those type of student that will study even if there is no test/exam coming.
And those ppl who last minute study one are like.... (-.-)
I heard this and i was like WAT THE HELL!
I'm telling this to all my readers this cause i hate to meet this kind of ppl!
As for my whole 5 years in sec sch, there is ppl like this but noe she change alot!
Now again this another girl, but she is even much more worse than my sec friend!!!
This girl irritates ppl, look down on other, criticizes others and got problem with her face expressions!(keep dao ppl for no reason!)
Even if she sees my blog i also don care! One day i will scold her!
Even though me being the bad person so~ She really got serious attitude problem!
...The END...

Recently, ppl likes to dua me.
Never mind~ I get use liao.
Tell you guys that i'm being get use to lots of stuff....
Being push aside
Being make use
Having to lie to me
Having to cheat on me
Having for me to wait for them (mostly; and the longest time i had waited for a person is 2 hrs!)
Having to be abandon aside


Honestly, I really hate to wait for ppl! MAx is 30 mins...
next time if the person late for 30 mins or more i will just leave that place and go home!
And not being like the other time, so silly and just waited there for 2hrs long...
But if the person got some really good reason, nvm lah!
However having to call up and yet he/she still dilly dally at his/her own leisure time!
I tell you...... I will remember this.
And if you got something to tell me pls pls pls just tell me straight forward
I don wanna wait and wait or being keep in the dark!
*I'm a psychic person okay!*
LOL!( Not lots of love is laugh out loud! XD)
If don wan just say cannot or don wana.
I wont angry but if you never tell me straight forward-ly i definitely will angry.
Also having to promise me, just remember wat you told me and just do wat you said to me.
Don last minute change your mind.

<<>>

Got any comments just tag me
but got long long long comments leave me a comment under
"people seen her planting"
Thanks! ^^

Reply to tags:
--->Rosa: DOn wanna lah!!! So bad lor... some more we even laugh at him... >.< --->Sihui: Mmmm... Really?! It had been like 10+ years i never go till now... hahahha

No comments: