Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just a random entry.

"Recently i'm been hoping to, reaching out for this girl who's out of this world.
Believe me, she got a boyfriend!
HE drives in a van cause seems 23 who in the marine.
To kill me!
So many nights now, i find out myself still thinking about her now.
Cause obviously she is out of my lank
and how could she dragging me in and i know I'm
Never will be good enough for her *NOnoNO*
Got to escape now!
Get on a plane now...
PUt it behind me(behind me), go to a place where she can find me
Obviously
she is out of my lank and wasting my time as she will never be my enough
I'm know i never good enough for her!
She's out of my hands and i never no where stands~
cause I'm not~~~ good enough for her...
as I'm never
NOt Good enough for her..."

"BABY I'm in LOVE!
Come on COme ON! MAke it even brighter...
come on come on! Move a little closer
Come on COme ON! I wanna hear you whisper!
Because of your love, the ice-cream will still not melt.
Come on COme on! Jump a little higher!
Come on, Come ON feel a little lighter~
Accidentally in loVE~!
*I'm IN LOVE*
the world is a little brighter!"


"I'm waiting here... Been waiting here...
Just so you know! This feeling taking control of me!
Waiting for so long and never even spoken...
And I can't help it!
Thought you should know, i try my best to let go of you.
But i don want to!
Just to say before i go <JUST SO YOU KNOW!>
The empties is killing me.
So hard to bit around you and you should know
Cause i don know and how do i know to make the feelings stop!
And i'm wondering why am i waiting for so long?!
JUst so you know the the feelings is taking of me!
Thought you know and i don wanna know..."

Nice Para words!
(Doing blogging in sch with my friends while doing project)

"I can't explain myself at all!
I don want to start breathing and my mind are waining.
So best just leave me alone...
When darks its stands tonight... it ends tonight, it ends tonight
just a little inside to make it right, so to stands it side.
Now I'm on my ownself better than your own side!"

....


Any idea wat i'm blogging?


Reply to all tags:
--->Eileen: HAhaha... YAr lor she got bf! Some more the bf you knows well! LOL!

No comments: