Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm back!

HEy PEEPs!
I'm back to blogging!
Recently i had projects to rush and got not enough time to blog.
Actually tomorrow going to attend the FUN ON FOOT!
But BUT BUT! Cannot find the fourth person!
SIAN-ed can~!

Anyway today 20/07/07
seems to have many event going on...
->twenty oh seven hiphop party
->校华校草

First shot...


Having to get a nicer shot... however...
*tsk tsk*


DAnny and Fiona!


See this two buses!
One is the "red dot", is the "pai pai zhan!"

Then after me and Danny went to meeting.
We told Sojini and Eddy that she very pretty!
But sojini say she is much more prettier but without thick make ups.
hhahahaha....


That's all for today.





Reply to all tags:
--->Ernest:I dun mind! One day or even now she will know lor... =D
--->eileen: I also don know i never go see her's de. >.< Like wat the hell lor! Go back sec again see here and compares there.
--->Doris: YAr... Sian...
--->Ash: YOu wan me to say that to her?! hahahah... cannot to chek ar le! XD ahahhaha
--->weird: Okay! I go search them out! ^^

No comments: