Monday, July 16, 2007

OH MY HOLY GOD!

Today the whole day was like fine...
BUt BUT BUT
When the last lesson was about to end
and teacher was letting us see our result for common test...
Again that girl...
She was damn WAT THE HELL!
She was so-call peeping at my result behind my back!
SHE damn KS CAN! Spoil our mood! NOt only myself but also VANessa!
Thought of it i damn angry!!!!!

WANNA SEE JUST TELL ME TAT YOU WANNA SEE LAH!
WHY THE FU** YOU WANNA "PEEP"!


Some BHB again, say herself cute.
=.=



AH!!!!!!!


Reply to all tags:
--->Weird: Of course lah! This kind of thing must "share" de! XD hhahahaa
--->ASH: YAr lor so BHB right?! I also cannot stand. >.<
--->eileen: THANKS! ^^
--->Doris: hahah YAR! Don care a ar! MUst post! XD hahaha I think my class de guys also know i don like her! hahaha
--->MR J: yar... Sian lor!
--->Esther: Erm... "funny" hahahah...
--->Hy: ahahah YAR! YOUr "model"! =P
--->sihui: yar lor! AMK DAY! WOOHOO~

No comments: