Thursday, July 5, 2007

Wat a life...

Wat a life!
People are all faking thro me and what else!
Honestly i'm disappointed and sad that you all treated something so easily.
Isn't it?!
If i'm wrong you can just confront me!
But to myself, people around me are all like passing through me with some reason
or even maybe lousy reason.
Just tell me can....
If you lie to me or watever reason it is... and i happen to really know.
I will be real sad and disappointed by the acts of yours.

Totally felt "PS" by you all!
NEver mind... Life is like this de ma.
Then next time i shall isolate myself alone and my soul and shadow shall accompany each other all the way thro my stupid life.
And what else could i do.
"Go die"
(this is the most stupid action of all!)


....
By the way i thought of having to set up a photo gallery blog of mine.
AND
also a blog for all ppl around me which is called the open secrets!
Whereby ppl can post their own post in it which are all secrets!
If you wants ppl to know who wrote it just finish the post and type "by who".
If not then just ignore it.
Though there might be conflict or wat... i also cannot help it cause this blog is for all
"OPEN SECRETS!"
^^

No comments: