Thursday, July 12, 2007

When training today?

HI peeps!
Today is not a bad day, neither unlucky day nor whatever day.
Cause i always likes Thursday! ^^

Today went training. Erm... okay.
HAving to hit the target of 250 rounds skating around the 3 courts.
NExt week we need to continue and thrive for it.

The "fun" part was about to start now...

"NOT_FAT"
*but when we got there is like got chao sen smell"
>.<


And joseph keep eating beehoon.
But actually is not bad!


Seng kuan is drunk!
LOL!


And after eating... the food were left alot more!
OH MY GODDESS! IS REALLY wasting food can!
BUt the nice Joseph packed three big packets!(damn full that kind!)
Thus having no carrier to carry them home he type them like that.


*sencenous*


CHEERS for the day!


ALl acting cute! (AH~! CINDY IS BEING HIDDEN)
WTH~ =.=


One more better shot!


ONE MORE!


THE LASt EMO~!

.........


To MR J.
Nothing much! Maybe i just cannot accept wat is going on around; wat changes had been made. Furthermore you all always ps me cause we all know each other very well that's y you all did this. BUt never mind... I "see open" le. But not in the bad side, instead is on the other way of looking into things! ^^ So just let me be lor! THAT'S WAT FRIENDS ARE FOR... BEING PS-ING~! This is wat i heard from alot of ppl. XD Catch up with you when you are really FREE!
Wena

.........



[LAst of all]
I know myself well that i'm very picky and "xiao qi" and more!
But problems is i just don like it that's y i show it out.
You all can but why i just can't!(for doing some stupid stuff)
You all wants to say... i let it be!
Just complain, talk, shout, say, gossip, watever it is to ppl.
Then say! I will know wat is going in the end.
Then others come diao me cause i treat you like this way.
Then diao!
I can never ask her/him to don diao me!
Cause in the first place i, myself is in the fault.
THEN SO HOW WHY...
WAT THE SHIT is ALL ABOUT~?!
Now ppl diao me, give me "those" faces, i don care already!
Use to it.
Cause you all are the QUEEN and KINGS!
Wat else could i do?! *just tell me lor*
Being just a very poor servant living in your kingdom is like HELL!
See the diff bet the standard of living as a QUEEN/KING and the SERVANT.
Just go away/ get away from me!
Then just go to HER/HIM better than me!

And i'm here not to ask for anyone to help neither to pity.
Even if you think that i type is sentence is also asking ppl to pity me!
THEn again, i specific it again that i'm not!
just speaking out for my heart!
Otherwise, she will get heart problems!




Reply to tags:
--->weird: YAR! THANKS MEN! ^^

No comments: