Monday, July 9, 2007

Updating...

Today break, i had a tuna melt sandwiches.
And wat happened was i accidentally dropped one small piece of my toast.
And not very long after ants were eating it!
OMG~!
GROSS CAN!

Bread full of ants! ><

After sch went to meet rosa! AND her HIM!
XD hahhaha
Wa! SHE got boyfriend liao wor!
Need to grap some photo from her!
And we even ate some 有的没的!
We even had that curry something something. the soup damn shiok!
Had some little shopping, as i got myself a converse bag whereas rosa wanna get herself
the $20 bag and a shirt.
(anyway that converse salesgirl knows that you(rosa) wanna get herself the 20bag)
See vero toO!
As we were about to go home, dad called up.
Thus ps rosa to go home alone....
Then had chili crab and steamboat for dinner!
OMG~! FATTY! SHIT!


Yum YUMMM YUMMY!


... Finished...


....
Anyone HARRY POTTER!
I will be watching it sooner or later.
....


Reply to all tags:
--->Rosa: LIke how? Go in front and hey i wanna take photo with you! CAn mA? =P hahha
--->Doris: I not angry lo. "see open le" XD
--->Ernest: Though you never tag me... still ask you to tag me if you see my blog! XD hahahha

No comments: