Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tioman Dive

Im so happy that I (we) have passed our open water dive test!
Am a certified diver already!!! ^^

Im glad that A do enjoy and thought of going for the next one. XD heehee!
Photobucket
On Friday, itself, went over to AMK to meet him and change our money + brought some snacks for our journey there. Saw the atrium filled with balloon sculpture. Very fascinated leh! So many many many balloons and different shape and sizes and patterns.

Photobucket
Took a photo before we leave for our bus.

Photobucket
Met the rest at CQ and board the bus.
I was excited and nervous for our test throughout the entire journey.

Photobucket
Broad on the ferry ride to Tioman Island was the most tedious and terrible experience for me ever.
Suffered from sea sick so badly. My face turned pale white. So tried to sleep all the way and got drenched by the splash of seawater. But one thing wonderful was the night sky was full of stars!!!!!

Like how I saw it in Philippines. Memories leh. =PP
Finally arrived the resort and checked-in immediately @6am.
Photobucket Photobucket
YanZhen, YingJie and Rosa. (Left -> right)
Bathed chatted with the ladies and headed for breakfast and to our dive! ^^

Photobucket
Surroundings.

Photobucket
Beach.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wearing of wet suit was really tedious for me as well.
I need the other three ladies to help me. Roslin was sweating even before our training starts.
Was literally LOL while wearing it. HAHAHA!
credit: Serena

Checking of equipment.
Credit: serena

Briefing
Credit: serena

Underwater basic test.
Heehee. Love you! HAHA
We completed our basic skills within the first two dive in shallow water. Had to rush for our lunch and board the ferry to another part of Tioman for our third dive.
credit: serena

Photobucket
high butt. HAHAHA!
Photobucket 
This time round the third dive was much into the deep water. We could see more marine life there.
The seabed is full of sea urchin. I saw them and I was panicking like hell.
p/s: kenna before by that so Im afraid of it.

Photobucket 
I was signalling to Alex that I am scared of the sea urchin on the seabed.
Plus I still cant get my buoyancy right by floating or maintaining on the same depth constantly. Thus I was panicky everytime when I see myself touching the seabed. Eventually I will inflated myself to float up by a little, but I will tend to float way too much to the surface. HAHA! Wrong.
There was once I nearly hit the bottom of the ferry. Lucky our coach rush up and pull me down.

=XXXXX

Photobucket
<3 <3 <3
p/s: E. Finally something right?? XD HAHAHAH!

Photobucket 
BBQ + buffet for dinner.

Photobucket
The whole fish was sup! ^^
Their ramily burger also bagus lah! =DD

Photobucket 
After dinner, we had our final test and then chillax.
Mood sway at that time. Too tired le~~~~

Photobucket
Photobucket 

Photobucket
Had a good night sleep and woke up for our last two dives.

Photobucket 
YanZhen & YingJie

Second day, with the last two dives.
Second last was still a dive test.
Throughout this dive A was holding me, cause I could balance well and I have problem equalizing my ears.
Scary. I was quite emo when I returned to the boat as knowing that I did not do well. =(
Felt like a burden to the whole group. =X Then even more emo. =((

After some advises from coach samuel and serena, I felt slight better. Just need more confidence.
Thank you Thank you both!! ^^

Finally the last was a leisure one.
This time round I was slightly better as i could swim by myself most of the time. ^^
Saw two crown fishes (close up) loitering around its house. So cute.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for rushing to me whenever Im lost, confuse, in danger
and panicking underwater. Hugs hugs. I will improve with more dives okay? Lets plan again. ^^
Visited carwreck!
Credit: serena

Photobucket
I think without A around me, I might have failed or even give up half way.
Likewise, roslin, YZ, YJ and Junhao. Who keep encouraging me all the time and taking care of me as well.
^^

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Waiting for my third ramily burger. HAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket
Survived the returned ferry ride!!!! omgness.

Group shot! ^^
Thank you Simply Scuba.
Thank you Samuel and Serena for your guidance!
You have made my (ours) diving trip an enjoyable and unforgettable first time experience underwater! ^^

Unfortunately, we didnt manage to see sharks or turtle.
This ends my tioman first dive trip!
MORE TO COME! =D

Loves, wena
     

No comments: