Friday, July 20, 2012

Pre-Dive!!!

Yeah! My title caught your eye isnt it?! XD
This post will be a super short post on my pre-dive pool session, which was held at East Coast.
Have been training really hard for my swimming skills before this pool session and guess what our coach didnt test us on our swimming skills. Pro and cons lah. Good thing i could at least swim a continuous one lap and trap water for at least 5 minutes. XD Good enough for to me to say.

Was really anxious over the pass few weeks or even months about this pool session test though.
Got there and settled down very quickly with all the equipments and wet suit.

After all the inspections and instructions to be followed, we are down into the pool.
Freezing cold and nearly pee in the pool with the others. HAHAHA!

Down under water, everything are blur + mask fogging so badly. Thought it was my eye from the lasik, eventually everyone are the same. HAHAHA! All of us are being tested on some basic hand signs, mask clearing, releasing and wearing of weight belt, deflating and inflating of BC and removal of mask. Everyone are doing fine. At the end of the pool session, i was freezing cold and controlling my pee. Was about to give up cause its too COLD~~~! and then it ended. HAHAHA!

So happy!!! =D

NOW Im so so sooooo excited for my(our) diving trip next week!!!! =DDD
Finished and had a chillax beer session aftermath.
Cold and nose blocked like crazy and tired~ headed to A house tgt.

p/s: Top left: Rosalin, JunJie, A, Me
Bottom: YanZhen, Yinjie.

Eringer.
Haven been using my camera to take photos and now losing the habit of taking photos already. =(
So here are and ever since I have been using iphone or S3 to take my photos.
You know social networks are now so much more convenient. Could just upload anything onto fb, instagram and twitter anytime and anyplace.

I wan to keep my blog alive by trying to be fair to stay active on all sort of my social networks. Guess i failed terribly. HAHAHA! Ended up not even taking much photos or any!
Thanks to dear eileen. She is encouraging me to be more active in taking photos. HAHA!
But first i need photoshop on my macpro. ^^

HAHAHA.
p/s: I know my photos are boring~~~ XD

Thats all for now. ^^
Loves, wena

No comments: