Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Life.

Short update of my week.


Met up with gfs for lunch and some shopping and fantasy talks.
Its so difficult now to catch up with friends or anyone.
Everyone has different school timing/working hours.
So the best and efficient way to stay in contact is through social networks ~ fb and watsapp.

The best app that could be designed for human. HAHA.

July will be a fab month!!!!!!
Everything are just happening the way i want and so is my upcoming trip to tioman.
Have been anticipating for months ever since we went down for registation. MINDBLOWN! XD

and and and I would just like to let my guy know this.
even though I always mention to others how sad or terrible or watever Im feeling, deep down there's a voice telling me thats him.

Yeap. So Im giving us another 1 more year to further execute our future plans. =D
Loves, wena

No comments: