Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pepper Lunch.

Pepper lunch at hg mall  on last friday.
Met up with Gina and E! ^^ Ah. I miss them.

Thank you gina for the gifts from Taiwan!!! =D

5Million ToTo that night so I went ahead to get some. Trying my luck.
Even though I really really really discourage ppl to buy, at times like this I will only spent about 5 - 10 bucks for such. To me is really purely about luck and lottery is just a sucking machine. So only big wins then I would bet, otherwise a sharp no to all.
Embarrassed when queuing. The entire q line is aunties and uncles, who all give me those stares.
HAHAHA! I cant buy meh~~~ XD Ended up I only won like 20bucks from it.

Change my piercing. Got lectured by E because of it. =X
I know you still love me lah, even though I did this stupid thing. Haha!

A photo of three of us. XD

Erupted Ending.

Loves, wena 

No comments: