Monday, July 16, 2012

Pocari Sweat Run

Participate the Run on behalf my sis. Have to report by 7am on the past Sunday.
Probably I was overly excited the night before and slept at 2am only. HAHA!
Run was held at Garden by the Bay and my first trip to the city garden was for the run.

Definitely excited! =D

Photobucket
Met Joanne early morning 5.45am, had her to warm up with a run. HAHAHA!

Photobucket
The view from GBB was fantastic!!! So was the run!
Even though I couldnt run within 30 mins for 5k, it was another experience/record for me this year! ^^

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Joanne did great in her run, faster than me! ^^
While i was behind and feeling nauseous right after the run because of the crowd and the sudden stop at the finishing line. Boo for that management. =((

Photobucket Photobucket
Felt terrible after this shot. DIZZY TTM.
Im fine after a short rest. =D

Photobucket
Our medals for completing the race.

Photobucket
Sweating like a pig.


The banana joke~~
Was sitting around and resting till i recover from my lack of iron. =D
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Isnt it a gorgeous place for a nice morning jog? ^^


Photos from instagrams...
Shots of Gbb

Attending our former school mate/his colleague's wedding tgt.

Spect, makeup, house.

No Smoking.

Mei~

Keeping these nostalgic letter from my Philippine trip. ^^

Shifting room and repainting it. ^^

Thats all. I hope there are more anticipating events or activities I could do for the rest of this year. ^^
Cant wait for Cable car trip and Tioman!

Loves, wena


No comments: