Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stress?!
Yes i am.
But school is in its week 10 alread, its coming to an end soon!!! Cant wait!! Especially facing those pathetic faces that i hate to see. Anyway, I had an awesome trip down to sentosa with WP clique last saturday. Even though i didnt complete some of my work on time, seriously hack the shit out of it. 

Exams in 3 weeks time ~ 

The sun was really scorching that saturday morning but it started to pour in the noon.
The food was great and what's more its prepared by the guys. HAHAHA!
Thank you guys! ^^

Caught this movie with A. I was grabbing his arm most of the time. HAHA!
If you guys are into war and battle, this is something you should not miss seriously. ^^ I nearly fall asleep in the front portion. But trying to wake myself up. 
"marines!" They are so wow wow to me~~~ * fantasies* 


This was few week ago. Went out for a Malay Village - Kuda Kepang for one of my module.
Their performance were really interesting but it makes us feel skeptical on certain issues. Those chanting and smelling of incense, etc. But there are also similar performance done by the Chinese as well. After all it depends on each of us to believe it or not. =)


Really nice to meet these girls! ^^
Best they are staying near me. So happy about this. =DD And this is our ex-lecturer. Initially we thought that we really like him but after attending the replacement lecturer, she is so so SO MUCH better than him!
We love her more!

Trying to bargain for watever we want. HAHAHA!
NO FINAL EXAMS! ^^

Thats all folks.
p/s: i will be screwed by my team mates tml
p/s: should i really give up??
loves,wena

No comments: