Wednesday, March 9, 2011

First post in March 11.
Photobucket
Anticipate for 10.03.11!
The day which we had made our promise to each other. =D
But A. right now is out sailing. Will miss the chance talking to him our stuff. I don know if this is seen on most couple these days, that not celebrating any anniversaries or and special days, such like Valentine' Day.

For us, we don celebrate anything unless our time don clash or probably something really meaningful to us.
I used to fantasize about how fabulous my RS can be with my perfect bf. It's fantastic and Im content about it too! Though we have been quarreling so much for the past few mths, he always give in to me. But at times he really pissed me off, yet i will give in to him too!!!

Im going to stop here. Otherwise, i will go on and on. Shall keep the rest of the post for tml.

p/s: i have 6 projects on hand.
p/s: 3 projects meeting tml which all clashes tgt! =(
p/s: pls let me succeed in life!

loves, wena

No comments: