Saturday, March 19, 2011

FML. FUCK

Blogged at 6.15am
"Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/garyseven/3037408126/"

I woke up at 4am! Read my mails and saw something really pisses me off to the max!
Remembered my previous blog post about those shitty gp mates. Was ponder if im the one giving problems to them, ultimately i seriously don see im in their way of doing work. I rushed the necessary slides and essay out till 3am in the morning. Yet they didnt used much of my contents (20% usage).


Why am i doing this to myself?! So i emailed them! Are they unsatisfied with my contents or irrelevant? I even emailed them to inform them that i will be covering on the 2nd topic but they passed it to someone else, while i already had done some edition to the ppt already!

FUCK

There are 66 slides.
So the rest have 16 slides, while i have 8?!
Does JC ppl thinks that the more you talk the better?! I shall just let you do it then.
p/s: this is soci mod, there is not theoretical you can talk about. LAME PPL!
All this will be over soon right! I hope so too!

SORRY! BUT IM SO PISSED OFF WITH PPL WHO WORKS THING WITHOUT INFORMING ME
Loves,wena

No comments: