Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Am.I.A.BOY?


Have been thinking a lot lately. Emo-ing, moving into darkness is not the solutions. But we really had to find our way out from the hole and do our best. I know its said easy more than doing it. Myself is in this situation now! Things are really aint working out well or even smoothly. The "forceful" side of me is always pondering why things had to be in such a terrible situations for me! =(
"LIFE JUST SUX TTM"


This time round i really couldnt find anyone to talk to. Probably their remarks are not the nice stuffs that i wan to hear? I don know. I dislike the feelings when ppl demoralized me more. It just makes me even worse. Yeap! I cannot accept facts. So back again, i tend to keep everything within myself. Silly i know.

I JUST WAN TO LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST
loves, wena

No comments: